Shipping & Returns
- We're proud to say we ship to more states that are possible to ship to in the US! The only ones we cannot serve are: AK, HI, KY, AL, MS, and UT.
- The alcohol industry in the United States is notoriously difficult to navigate, and shipping is no different. To be completely transparent: it costs us $34.50 to ship you 6 bottles, and $47.50 to ship 12 bottles. Yes, it’s a lot, and we may be able to find something a little cheaper, but we also pride ourselves in not compromising on quality, at each step of the process. Our shipping partner is one of the best in the business, and unfortunately, you pay for quality here. On the bright side, if you spent over $200, you’ll qualify for free shipping!
- Yes! Federal law requires the signature of someone 21+ for any alcohol delivery. We want to make sure you get your wine, so please make sure someone is there to sign for it when it comes. People often use work addresses to make sure they’ll be around.The delivery service will make three attempts before returning the shipment to our fulfillment center. Note that there will be a $20 restocking fee for returned shipments.
- On average it's about 3 days to receive your wine. For larger metropolitan areas it will likely be less and for more rural it could be a day or two more.
Returns and Refunds
- In the event that you should have a broken bottle or damaged delivery issue, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the problem to your complete satisfaction, which may include a refund.
- We want you to be satisfied with your wine purchase. If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us, email us at email@example.com within 30 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the problem to your complete satisfaction.